Self-published Spotlight is my effort to help indie authors promote their books. Below we have an important book that helps teens who are struggling with anxiety and social skills.
Have you been missing out on getting what you want most in life because you lack confidence or are shy? Do you want to have the confidence to do anything you want and not care about what others think of you? Then keep reading….
When I was a shy overweight kid who lacked confidence:
I was always the last person to be picked for the soccer team.
I was afraid of looking like an idiot for asking a question out loud in front of everyone in class.
I thought I could never become the person I dreamt of becoming: the confident and badass person who doesn’t care about what other people think.
I stood in a corner at the party afraid to talk to the girl that I liked.
If you can relate to what I’m talking about and you would like to transform yourself then this book is a must-read for you….
These are just some of the problems I faced as a teen. I made it my mission to figure out what was making me anxious and what was holding me back from doing all the things I wanted to do. I‘ve now come a long way since and I want to help you.
In this handbook, you’ll discover:
- How to communicate and get the message across even when you feel like no one will understand you.
- Exercises used even by the U.S. Navy Seals unit uses to remain calm under pressure.
- The one simple word fix to your sentences that will take your communication to the next level and grasp anyone’s attention.
- How to work with your parents even if you feel like they don’t get you at all or can’t help.
- Absolutely everything you need to know to achieve every single goal and ambition you have.
- Bonus templates for parents and teens to help with goal setting, planning, and mindset transformation.
Attention Parents! There’s also an addendum with special advice and tips for you to help the teens in your life develop stronger social skills and overcome anxiety.
am eternally grateful to my parents as they played an instrumental role in my personal and social growth. I want to share with you everything my parents, counselors and mentors did right and a few tweaks and improvements that in retrospect would have helped me gain confidence faster.
I guarantee you that this book will work for you because:
- I’m not going to bore you with facts. I’ll tell you about the challenges and problems I faced, how I overcame them and how you can too.
- If you’ve tried all other self-help books and have not found them useful, this book will work for you because this is not a self-help book, it is a book to help you take specific action using templates to start today and get closer to your goal today.
- Even if you don’t like to read books or read in general, this book will work for you because this book is easy to read and relatable.
- Even if you’ve tried all the mainstream advice, this book will work for you because the advice is relevant for the 2020s.
Follow Richard Meadows on Social Media
You must be logged in to post a comment.