*Not a book review
Awesome photos, video tips, and proven recipes – just three reasons you’ll definitely fall in love with this book!
Trust us, this book will turn your ideas about e-cookbooks upside down!
If that’s not enough to convince you, here are seven more reasons:
- The main benefit of any cookbook is the recipes (you buy it to cook food, right?). And in “Falling in Love with Mediterranean Cuisine” you are guaranteed to find both traditional time-tested recipes and contemporary ones that are already well-loved by professional chefs and nutritionists.
- High-quality photos will give you a clear idea of how each dish looks. These photos are guaranteed to get you inspired and whet your appetite.
- In the unique table of contents the title of each recipe comes with the time needed to cook it, and the level of difficulty. So you’ll know for sure if a particular dish is right for the moment without even opening the recipe.
- Video tips are provided for processes which require experience. You’ll learn how to cook like a true chef and get the best results!
- You’ll find useful hints in the margins of the recipes – everything you should know about the choice of products, the cooking techniques, the professional secrets of chefs, storing the prepared dish, and more.
- The book design deserves special mention. Each section is color-coded for easy navigation, and ingredients and step-by-step instructions are on one screen – you won’t miss a thing!
- We’ve put cross-references in the recipes – if a recipe matches with another dish in the book, or a sauce accompanies it, or there’s a helpful tip in the “How to…?” chapter, you’ll find a link to it right in the recipe. Pretty handy, right?
Once you pick up this book, you’ll never settle for less again!
*Kindle Unlimited Subscribers can read this for free.
From Bonnie: Although this is not a book review, it’s an opportunity to check out a book on Kindle Unlimited that you might enjoy. If you do enjoy it, please be sure and leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads. I am currently reading it and I’ll post a review after I get a chance to try a recipe.